What’s New in NSClient++ 0.4.4¶
The main goals of the 0.4.4 was to get the new installer out.
- New installer
NRPE has been changed in 0.4.3, for details please see the 0.4.3 changelog.
A reworked installer with support for monitoring tools have been added. Currently only op5 is supported but the plan is to support other tools as well. The installer also has a much improved command line interface as well as a lot of bug fixes. We also sign the installer to make it easier to install.
- Fixed installer upgrade issue when upgrading from build revisions #164
- Set missing
- removed unused property
- Added CA for managing MONITORING_TOOL to allow setting all properties from command line using a
- Added signing of exe/msi
- cleaned up the installer and fixed lots of bugs and issues with silent install as well as options and such
- Fixed migrating over the same store wont update it
- Fixed issue with save updating “child keys” when reading included files.
- Fixed comments with \n in ini files
- Added op5 installer
- Fixed #250 #248 possible fix for crash in
check_pdhon w32 computers.
- Fixed #206 Added support for checking multiple times with
check_pdhand rrd buffers
- Fixed issue with hung detection
- Fixed #229 Improved error handling for service errors
check_uptimeparsing dates wrong
- Fixed #199 yet memory leak this time in
- Fixed drive letters with single character
- Fixed certificate creation in webserver (and removed dependency on applink)
- Fixed services showing twice in service list
- Added showing location using
nscp settings --show
- Added noop as channel target to discard message
- Fixed memory and resource leaks #199
- Fixed crash reporting